The Lung Cancer Research Foundation is fully committed to our vision of improving lung cancer outcomes.
- LCRF has funded 362 research grants totaling nearly $33 million, the highest amount provided by a nonprofit organization dedicated to funding lung cancer research.
Supporting Patients and Caregivers:
- LCRF provides free educational materials for patients and caregivers.
- We also offer online patient information, including screening information, inspirational stories, and more.
- Our Lung Cancer Support Line provides education, connections to resources and opportunities for meaningful engagement to help patients and caregivers better face the challenges of lung cancer.
- The Lung Cancer Mutation Consortium helps patients access tumor testing for characteristics that can be targeted by the most effective therapies.
- Our clinical trial search tool provides useful information for patients who might benefit from taking part in a trial.
Empowering the Lung Cancer Community:
- LCRF's Signature Events and Free to Breathe Walk and Yoga bring our mission to improve lung cancer outcomes to communities nationwide.
- Our community fundraising program empowers individuals, families and communities to raise funding for crucial research and patient programs.
- LCRF provides public awareness resources help people understand the symptoms and risks of lung cancer.
- Our website provides additional information on the latest updates in these fields.