Find Targeted Therapies and Clinical Trials
To find potential clinical trials based on the characteristics and molecular profile of a tumor. LCRF has partnered with MolecularMatch to enable patients and their physicians to quickly find the most relevant targeted therapies and clinical trials matched to their tumor.
Search MolecularMatch Now
For information about clinical trials and other federal resources.
Find additional resources for lung cancer patients and caregivers
- National Institutes of Health
To learn more about current research priorities.
- National Cancer Institute
For information on federal lung cancer research priorities.
- Hospice Foundation of America
Information and resources for patients, caregivers and families on end-of-life care.
- Road to Recovery
An American Cancer Society program that provides transportation to and from treatment for people who have cancer who do not have a ride or are unable to drive themselves.
- National Coalition of Oncology Nurse Navigators
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists (ASCO)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- Centers For Disease Control and Prevention