The Support Line is staffed Monday-Friday between 9am - 5pm ET (8am - 4pm CT), toll free: (844) 835-4325. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patients and caregivers may call or email as often as they wish, and the service is offered completely free of charge. How the support line can help:
- General lung cancer education
- Send free educational materials for patients and caregivers
- Connection to local and national resources
- Individual support and support groups for patients and caregivers
- Financial assistance for lung cancer patients
- General lung cancer treatment educational resources
- Smoking cessation resources
- Opportunities for engagement in lung cancer awareness and advocacy
Please note that by using the LCRF Lung Cancer Support Line, you agree to the Terms of Service.
Patient resources provided with support from AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly and Company, and Genentech