We are #TogetherSeparately™
- View Elizabeth & Sven de Jong’s story and find out how you can make a difference on World Lung Cancer Day, August 1.
- Submit your comments to the U.S. Preventative Services Task Force (USPSTF) regarding proposed changes to the eligibility criteria for lung cancer screening guidelines. Deadline is Monday, August 3.
- Register for Free to Breathe Kites for a Cure, which will be held virtually on Sunday, August 30.
- Get the latest information on lung cancer and COVID-19 at LCRF.org/COVID19.
- Keep the dialog going in the Lung Cancer Community Facebook group.