LCRF’s May 2022 #TogetherSeparately livestream invited a panel of speakers to discuss many important areas of caring for one’s mental health during a lung cancer diagnosis.
Our guests were:
- Laura Petrillo, MD, Pallative Care Physician, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Jamie Jacobs, PhD, Program Director, Center for Psychiatric Oncology & Behavioral Sciences; Director, Caregiving Research, Cancer Outcomes Research & Education Program, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center; Assistant Professor of Psychology, Harvard Medical School
- Colleen Conner Ziegler, LCRF Board Member Moderator
- Lynne S. Padgett, PhD, Health Science Officer/Scientific Program Manager, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Watch the recording below.
Links referenced during the livestream:
- Palliative care support: getpalliativecare.org/provider-directory