- This event has passed.
15th Focus on Lung Cancer
November 3, 2023 @ 7:30 am – 2:30 pm ET
The 15th Focus on Lung Cancer conference is designed to address the personal and medical issues of those whose lives have been affected by lung cancer. Gain knowledge and take action by getting important information from our expert speakers. Receive hope and support by networking with others. Attend in person or virtually from the convenience of your home or office. Network with participants and experts in person or via text or video chat.
Who should attend
- Those at risk, newly diagnosed, currently in treatment or survivor of non-small cell and small-cell lung cancer
- Family members, caregivers, advocates, healthcare professionals, and members of the public
Patients and families will be able to:
- Identify the latest advances in lung cancer treatment
- Demonstrate familiarity with the terminology and technical aspects of lung cancer care
- Demonstrate patient-active behavior in working with the healthcare team to make ongoing treatment decisions
For additional information please contact Jema Varnie.