- This event has passed.
#TogetherSeparately: Caring for your Mental Health
May 18 @ 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm EDT
We hope you’ll join us for a special Lung Cancer Community Talk on Wednesday, May 18 at 12 PM ET, in recognition of Mental Health Awareness Month. This livestream is an opportunity to connect face-to-face with others who care about lung cancer and talk about challenges we’re facing, #TogetherSeparately.
We’re excited to have an incredible panel of speakers to discuss many important areas of caring for one’s mental health during a lung cancer diagnosis. We’ll specifically address coping with depression and anxiety, the role of palliative care, caregiver support, and more. There will also be time for Q&A with the panelists, so bring your questions!
- Joseph A. Greer, PhD, Program Director, Center for Psychiatric Oncology & Behavioral Sciences; Co-Director, Cancer Outcomes Research & Education Program, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center; Associate Professor of Psychology, Harvard Medical School
- Laura Petrillo, MD, Pallative Care Physician, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Jamie Jacobs, PhD, Program Director, Center for Psychiatric Oncology & Behavioral Sciences; Director, Caregiving Research, Cancer Outcomes Research & Education Program, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center; Assistant Professor of Psychology, Harvard Medical School
- Colleen Conner Ziegler, LCRF Board Member
- Moderator Lynne S. Padgett, PhD, Health Science Officer/Scientific Program Manager, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Registration is now closed. If you have any questions, contact info@LCRF.org.