The majority of the Foundation’s grants support impactful, translational research that has the potential to extend survival and improve quality of life for people with lung cancer. LCRF-funded research includes:
- Prevention and screening for early detection
- Identification of new biomarkers and the development of targeted therapies
- The development of next-generation chemotherapeutic agents
- Supportive measures for people with lung cancer and their families
- Quality of care and outcomes research
Through its grant program, the Foundation aims to provide critical seed funding to researchers with groundbreaking ideas, helping them establish proof of concept and paving the way for additional grant funding from universities, government institutions and additional sources.
To be considered for grant funding, please review the eligibility criteria and submit the LCRF Grant Application on the Funding Opportunities page.